• Don’t Drink the Tap Water:
• Don’t Mess with Your Health:
• Don’t Freak Out About the Coca Leaves:
• Don’t Bring Home Any Coca Leaves:
• Don’t Think You Can Just Hop on the Inca Trail:
• Don’t Be Grossed Out by the Cuy (Guinea Pig):
• Don’t Think Peru is Just Machu Picchu:
• Don’t Throw Your Toilet Paper Down the Toilet: the pipes in Peru cannot handle the paper, so please place all your toilet paper and other toilet products into the trash basket next to the toilet.
• Don’t Be Afraid to Haggle in the Markets:
• Don’t Forget to Have Cash: at tourist destinations and restaurants popular with tourists
Filmed in Cuzco/Cusco, Peru
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
We travel with a Microsoft Surface everywhere we go. I edit my videos on it & use it to backup my pictures and vides while we travel. It’s light and the best travel laptop on the market in my opinion.
We use Sony Alpha series cameras to film our videos. They are compact so you don’t look like a super tourist when you take great pictures and videos while you travel.
We use Manfrotto Tripods. They are compact, travel well, and honestly I would not use another tripod for my nice cameras.
Travel Plug that works in pretty much any country & has four USB ports. A must for any traveler.
Want to grab some great gear? We have used Osprey Packs for years & swear by them. Check them out here
Need some clothing for your next adventure? Patagonia has some pretty good stuff for all kinds of travelers.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld